Is it really possible to instill healthy eating habits during your baby’s first year?
However, many well-intentioned parents fail to realize this. Or, if they are concerned about passing on healthy eating habits, they’re not sure how or when to begin.
During my first pregnancy, I didn’t know the health advantages or disadvantages of breastmilk, formula, or baby food. I only knew I wanted the cheapest option that also was fairly simple. Once my son was born I used my ten years of journalism experience to research the health advantages – and disadvantages – of typical foods given to children in the first year of life.
First Bites is the book I wished I would have had during my pregnancy and my baby’s first year.
- How breastfeeding and formula feeding are so different;
- Why making your own baby food with an easy recipe is healthier than store-bought baby food;
- When certain solid baby foods can be introduced;
- What common – and preventable – food choices are harmful to children; and
- What the Bible has to say about feeding babies.
Filled with understandable explanations of scientific research, practical solutions, and lots of stories from real-life moms, First Bites is a fantastic resource for new moms who simply don’t have the time to do all of the research by themselves but want their babies to reap the rewards of a healthier start. Learn more about First Bites at www.firstbitesbook.com. Or:
DOWNLOAD FIRST BITES NOW FOR ONLY $9.99