Does this picture look familiar to you?
I think just about every mom can relate to juggling work at home with screaming little (and not-so-little) ones.
My friend Erin Odom (The Humbled Homemaker) has teamed up with one of her mentors, Holly Dvorak, to teach a FREE 4-part mini eCourse that is available for a limited time: 4 Simple Steps to Stress-Free Homemaking!
In this eCourse, you will learn:
- how to never get behind on laundry again,
- how to wake up each day to a sparkling clean kitchen,
- how to avoid the 5 ‘o’clock scramble with a super simple meal planning method, and
- how to set yourself up for success with a quick nighttime routine.
I’ll be taking the course right along with you … because while I have great days of accomplishing my homemaking to-do list, many more days are harried and hurried. (And my mess of a home proves it!) As a homemaker, I’m always looking for helpful suggestions! How about you?
More homemaking help!
The Simple Steps to Stress-Free Homemaking mini video eCourse is great. It’s literally changed the way I manage my home over the past week. But it’s also left me wanting to learn more homemaking tips and tricks. The great news is that the Ultimate Homemaking Bundle can help!
The bundle is a complete library of carefully selected eBooks, eCourses, audios, online conferences, and printable packs designed to help you turn your house into a home… without all the overwhelm. Materials focus on:
- Cleaning… create a healthy, toxin-free home
- DIY/Homemade… fun and frugal ways to express your personal style
- Devotionals and Faith… take a break from the daily grind to renew yourself
- Finances… build a budget that works
- Cooking & Meal Planning… serve easier, tastier meals in less time
- Holidays & Special Events… brighten up old family traditions and create new
- Homeschooling… homeschool with grace and ease
- Marriage… heat up your marriage
- Motherhood… find peace, balance & joy in mothering
- Organizing… conquer the clutter and simplify your life
- Pregnancy & Babies… enjoy a healthy pregnancy and prepare to nurture your baby
- Health & Wellness… soothe aches & pains with natural remedies
- Working from Home… hone your talents, live your passions and earn money to help your family
… a complete library of 99 eBooks and eCourses to help you nurture the beauty and productivity in your home and family relationships.
For a short time, the Ultimate Homemaking Bundle is a complete library of:
- 76 eBooks
- 6 eCourses
- 1 audio download
- 2 online conferences, and
- 14 printable packs
…99 carefully selected resources designed to help you nurture the beauty and productivity in your home and family relationships… is only $29.97. (A total value of $984.74.)
That breaks down to 30 cents per book.
Your 30-Day 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
If for any reason, you decide that the Ultimate Homemaking Bundle is not for you, then please send an email to customerservice@Ultimate-Bundles.com and we will refund 100% of your investment. No questions asked.
Don’t Forget the Bonuses…
Of course, no Ultimate Homemaking Bundle would be complete without the generous, inspiring gifts donated by companies that understand homemakers like you. Every gift is yours to keep and enjoy.
- Choose 1 FREE Online Class from Craftsy (Select from 24 of Their Most Popular Classes – Up to $60 Value)
- 1 FREE Kids Discovery Box from Green Kid Crafts ($19.95 Value)
- FREE $15 Credit to Hope Ink PLUS 2 FREE 8×10 Art Prints ($71 Value)
- FREE 90-Day “Good Deal” Subscription to She Plans Dinner ($15 Value)
- Choose 1 FREE Stylish Spring Scarf from Deborah & Co. ($20 Value)
- FREE $80 Healthy Moving Class Credit ($80 Value)
- FREE 90-Day Pro Membership to ListPlanIt ($30 Value)
- FREE 65 Tyndale Rewards Points to Be Used for a FREE Book or Towards Any Book of Your Choice ($15 Value)
But time is running out! The Ultimate Homemaking Bundle will only be available from 8:00 a.m. EST on Monday, April 20 until 11:59 p.m. EST on Monday, April 27.
After that, the shopping cart closes and the deeply discounted price is gone.
Disclosure: Purchasing a bundle through links in this post will result in a commission for Accidentally Green. Thank you for supporting this website!
Latest posts by Hilary Kimes Bernstein (see all)
- The Day I Realized Healthy Choices Don’t Guarantee Health - July 21, 2015
- Avoid Synthetic Bug Sprays with All-Natural Repellents - July 16, 2015
- The Day I Learned I Could Cook Real Food - July 13, 2015