I’ll admit that choosing gifts for adults is one of the more difficult decisions of my holiday season. Does my grandmother really need one more sweater? Since I know she gets cold easily, I hope the answer is yes. What in the world do I get for my fill-in-the-blank? (Husband? Father? Brother? Mother? Mother-in-law? Father-in-law?)
And after reading Emily McClements thought-provoking post a couple weeks ago – Should Christians Love Shopping? – I’m less than excited to buy Christmas gifts for people who already have more than enough belongings.
While I wrestle with my gift-giving decisions, you still may be looking for gift ideas. Since I’ve written about creative gift ideas in the past, you’re welcome to check out my brainstorms:
- Giving the Gift of Experience
- Hitting the Jackpot with Food Gifts
- This Holiday Season I’m Crazy About Consumable Gifts
- Green Gift Ideas for the Women in Your Life
- Green Christmas Ideas for the Men on Your List
- Green Gift Ideas
- Planning a Disaster-Proof Gift
- Edible Gift Ideas
- Gift Ideas That Make a House a Green Home
And when you’re finished browsing my ideas for the adults in your life, could you please give me some suggestions?
This post is copyrighted. As the intellectual property of Hilary Kimes Bernstein and Accidentally Green, llc, please feel free to share on social media or link, but do not repost more than a teaser of this article.
Latest posts by Hilary Kimes Bernstein (see all)
- The Day I Realized Healthy Choices Don’t Guarantee Health - July 21, 2015
- Avoid Synthetic Bug Sprays with All-Natural Repellents - July 16, 2015
- The Day I Learned I Could Cook Real Food - July 13, 2015