If you’ve read my new eBook, Accidentally Green, you know I’ve transparently shared my family’s story. I’ve explained what has worked for us and what hasn’t worked – along with what has been easy and what’s been difficult.
I would love to hear YOUR personal story. I bet other readers would, too! I’m inviting you to share what you’ve learned along your own green journey. If you’re willing, please answer the following three questions and e-mail me at email@example.com:
1. In what ways do you try to live a healthy life?
2. What have been some easy, healthy lifestyle changes?
3. What are some difficult changes?
Finally, please tell me just a little bit about yourself. What city and state do you live in? Are you married? Do you have any children? What’s your profession? Do you have any hobbies or interests? (If you happen to have a blog, please share it!)
Want to learn how and why I turned Accidentally Green? Check out my eBook today!
Latest posts by Hilary Kimes Bernstein (see all)
- The Day I Realized Healthy Choices Don’t Guarantee Health - July 21, 2015
- Avoid Synthetic Bug Sprays with All-Natural Repellents - July 16, 2015
- The Day I Learned I Could Cook Real Food - July 13, 2015