Recently, I asked Accidentally Green readers about their favorite safe shampoos. Many of you shared some great products!
In case you’re interested in trying a new shampoo:
- Amber recommends WEN.
- Shelli recommends The Honest Co.
- Devon recommends Robyn Shaub Atticks’ Shear Miracle Organics organic and wild crafted products.
- Tennille recommends Andalou Naturals. “I’ve got insanely hard water with so much chlorine in it that it bleaches my soil when I water the garden. I just switched to Andalou a few months ago, and my hair has never been softer, even when I had a water softener and what I thought was amazing shampoo and conditioner at the time.”
- Linda and Jerri Ann both recommend J.R. Liggett Bar Shampoo.
- Valerie recommends the peppermint and lavender scented organic shampoos from Wright Family Products.
- Erin recommends Young Living.
- Mardelle recommends Lemongrass Spa.
- Katherine recommends Acure .
- Yvette recommends Avalon Organics Peppermint Shampoo.
- Melissa recommends shampoo bars from Chagrin Valley Soap.
- Carissa recommends Desert Essence Organics shampoo.
- Lori recommends Tropical Traditions’ shampoo bar.
- Corrine recommends Organix Coconut Milk. “I get 25.4 oz bottles at BJs every 2 months for $9.99, plus they offer $2 off coupons on top of that.”
What is YOUR favorite safe shampoo?
Disclosure: Purchasing products through links in this post will result in a commission for Accidentally Green. Thank you!
Latest posts by Hilary Kimes Bernstein (see all)
- The Day I Realized Healthy Choices Don’t Guarantee Health - July 21, 2015
- Avoid Synthetic Bug Sprays with All-Natural Repellents - July 16, 2015
- The Day I Learned I Could Cook Real Food - July 13, 2015