One of the reasons I stay away from processed food and choose a diet of real food for my family is to avoid artificial food colors.
Found in pretty much every kind of processed product, artificial food colors have a host of nasty effects. (Wondering why your excessively energetic children are having attention issues? Carefully think about what foods and drinks they’re consuming.)
Image courtesy of Arvind Balaraman/FreeDigitalPhotos.net
To read more, check out my posts:
- A Beginner’s Guide to Artificial Colors
- Mild to Wild: How Food Affects Children
- How My Family Has Dealt with Food Coloring
- The Recent Buzz About Artificial Food Coloring
- A Natural, Colorful Solution
- Steering Away From Popular Children’s Multi-Vitamins
How do your children react to artificial – or even natural – food colors? How do you avoid artificial food coloring?
The following two tabs change content below.
Hilary Kimes Bernstein is a Christ follower, wife, mama, and journalist. She writes about making healthy decisions that honor God and happen to help the environment at Accidentally Green. Short and sweet - like her writing - Hilary is the author of several healthy living eBooks.
Latest posts by Hilary Kimes Bernstein (see all)
- The Day I Realized Healthy Choices Don’t Guarantee Health - July 21, 2015
- Avoid Synthetic Bug Sprays with All-Natural Repellents - July 16, 2015
- The Day I Learned I Could Cook Real Food - July 13, 2015
Leave a Reply